Athena, Great Warrior Goddess

 Check out my look:
Athena Great Warrior Goddess
follow my instagram
Feel free to leave any questions/comments!
:)

This look was inspired by the Greek Goddess, Athena
She was Hercules' half-sister.
Her parents were Zeus and Metis.
She's the goddess of wisdom & military victory
Noble one,
Within you lies the power
To stand strong before the adversary,
With a power and will never wavering.
And so I ask that you to bring
That strength and courage unto me,
As I open to the poewers of the Warrior Queen.
Hail, Athena!
 (An exert from "Morgan Le Fay's Book of Spells and Wiccan Rites")


Tarot cards - garage sale ($0.25)
Runes - Spiritual Supply store ($12.00)
Candle Holder - Spiritual Supply store ($1.95)
Morgan Le Fay's Book of Spells and Wiccan Rites - garage sale ($0.75)





Baby frog jumped on the plate!

My Cat Isis :x
My Other Cat Athena :x


Dress - Rudrani
Leather & Crochet Coat - Static
Shoes - Vintage Oxfords
Purse - No label

You are with me, ancient queen,
In the deepest recesses of my heart,
Within my soul, my body, and my mind.
O I am born, with the Warrior's Heart,
For you, Athena stand with me,
Now and forevermore!
So be it.
("Morgan Le Fay's Book of Spells and Wiccan Rites")




Comments

Post a Comment