Friday, September 19, 2014
Thursday, September 11, 2014
I know it's been a while since I've posted. I've recently moved into an apartment and have been going to college. I often feel like I don't have any time to do things I want. I've gotten pretty used to my schedule now, so I am hoping to post more often :)
- Cacti - A house-warming gift from my mom.
- Pentel 0.9mm Mechanical Pencil - Garage sale.
- Sunglasses - Walmart - $5
- Green Lokta Nepel Journal (on the left) - A gift from my boyfriend - $10.95
- Strathmore Visual Journal (on the right) - Hobby Lobby - $7.99
- Birth Moon/Birthstone Necklace - Flea Market when I was in 5th grade
- I grabbed some leaves from outside becuase they are starting to fall of the limbs, I can't wait fro fall! <3
- 3 Farber-Castell PITT artist Pens:
- Prizmacolor Illustration Double Ended arkers - I got these at an awesome garage sale over the summer. I was super surprised and excited when the lady sold me a box of 24+ of them for only $3.00!! :D
|The Lokta Journal is a handmade, all natural journal|
|The journal has very thick paper that would be good for watercolor.|
There is a bookmarker with a cute wooden button on the end.
|These are the cacti my mom bought me. She bough them and planted/decorated the pot herself :)|
|Here is the Strathmore brand "Visual Journal" I bought at Hobby Lobby.|
|It contains 22 Sheets of 140lb paper, making it very nice quality. I can't wait to use it!|
Thank you for checking out my blog, hopefully you visit again in the future ;3
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
The giveaway is for a $100 Society6 giftcard, and a 1 - year subscription to Juxtapoz!
Juxtapoz is an art and culture magazine. It was created in 1994, and is published by the same company who publishes Trasher magazine!
Their website is juxtapoz.com
Society6 is a website where artists put their work up and sell it through Society6. It's an awesome site! They put your art on phone cases, pillow, mugs, canvases, and so much more!
You can get up to 4 entries, and bonus entries if you share the link or share it on Facebook/twitter! :)
Good luck to all!
(I got the Juxtapoz info from wiki, and the Society6, I already knew who they were)
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Friday, July 25, 2014
Feel free to leave any questions/comments!
|Tarot cards - garage sale ($0.25)|
Runes - Spiritual Supply store ($12.00)
Candle Holder - Spiritual Supply store ($1.95)
Morgan Le Fay's Book of Spells and Wiccan Rites - garage sale ($0.75)
|Baby frog jumped on the plate!|
|My Cat Isis :x|
|My Other Cat Athena :x|
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
It was super cheap and it's great quality. I love Choies. They have lots of awesome, stylish clothes for cheap and they also do Free Trials where you can use your Facebook account and enter for chances to win some awesome clothes! If you have a blog with lots of followers, they also let you put a banner on your site and give you some special discounts and free products! :) You should go to their website and check it out, who knows maybe you'll even buy stuff ;)
Please Subscribe/Fan/Hype! <3