Perspex Heels

Top: Depop - Toto Brand / Pants & Coat: Thrift / Heels: Public Desire
I bought these heeled boots on Public Desire, which is my favorite, as some of you know. I didn't even realize that the embroidery is of butterflies too, I thought it was just a floral pattern. I am in love with them! They're so comfortable to wear as well.  They have a blue version, and plain black suede versions of these on sale right now for only $15
Today's post is short I hope you all have a great weekend.

Comments

  1. เบอร์ มงคล สำหรับ PG นักเสี่ยงโชค สล็อตแตกง่ายมากยิ่งกว่าเดิมก็เลยเป็นที่เรียกร้องของมนุษย์ล้นหลาม เบื้องต้นของชาวไทยนั้นประทับใจการลุ้นโชค PG แสวงโชคลาภ เพื่อผลที่มีผลดีต่อโชคชะตา

    ReplyDelete
  2. PG World ออนไลน์ ศูนย์กลางแห่งการพัฒนาเกมออนไลน์ที่ให้บริเกมส์แเทคโนโลยีที่เกี่ยวข้องกับการพัฒนาเกม PG SLOT โดยเปิดให้บริการสำหรับนักพัฒนา

    ReplyDelete
  3. play superslot ซุปเปอร์ สล็อต เล่นผ่านเว็บ ความน่าเชื่อถือ PG เป็นเว็บไซต์ที่มีความเชื่อถือสูงและมีระบบรักษาความปลอดภัยข้อมูลของผู้เล่นอย่างเข้มงวดพร้อมกับเครดิตฟรีนี้

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment