Corset Fashion



Top: Depop / Belt: Nordstrom / Pants: Goodwill - Similar / Sandals: Urban Outfitters
Hey there, hope you're all doing well. This outfit is a little crazy right? Well that's what I like. Typical of me to be wearing a KISS tee as well. I paired it with this corset belt that I bought over summer, it was on sale from Nordstrom online for $10 so I figured I would try it out. These pants I found at Goodwill outlet (the one with bins). Gingham as been coming back into style, and I wanted to wear these a few times before I decided to sell them. Also, I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but these sandals are the most comfortable ones I've owned. They're on sale for $5 at Urban Outfitters right now...I definitely recommend.  Have a great rest of your day, and thank you for checking out Kaylee Jo's Fashion Show :)

Comments