Hello, My Deer.

Hello, My Deer

Check Me out on Lookbook
Also follow me on instagram!

Thanks for viewing my blog :)
Viewers and Subscribers are always appreciated 




Shoes - Merona - Thrifted From Goodwill ($4)
Dress - J.A.S - Ebay - (Around $8)

I first saw this print on a dress at Asos.com but it was way too expensive, so I looked it up on eBay to see if anyone was selling theirs, and a ton of results came up!
They weren't Asos brand, but I only cared about the cute deer on it, plus they were all so much cheaper!
:)
There were the regular pink versions, but they also had a blue one which I didn't see on Asos!
I couldn't decide which color to get, so I let my boyfriend decide for me. I would be happy either way

Asos' dress is now sold out. - Pink Sleeveless Belt Deer Print Chiffon Dress
There are some variations of dresses on Ebay, but they all look great!
Ebay - The one I Bought ;) - Here
If you're having second thoughts on purchasing it off of eBay, I would definitely recommend buying it.
It is super nice material, well made, and cheap.
I am around 5 foot 6 and I'm wearing a size Medium in case you need a reference on length and size.

Comments

  1. This is really cute. Great prices.

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment