Desert Bloom

Welcome to my blog

Again, here's another look that was taken with Ed :)
Like I said last week, Gypsy Warrior is one of my favorite brands. They're awesome and have the best clothes, so I have a ton of outfits by them <3

Desert Bloom.



This Look:
Sabrina Desert Bloom Dress – Gypsy Warrior - 30.80 (Xmas Gift) HERE
Over the Knee Socks – Rue21 – HERE are some on eBay (I think mine were $2)
Burgundy Platform Heels – H&M - 34.95 (B-day Gift) HERE
Floppy Hat – Choies - $13.90 (Xmas Gift) HERE & In Wine Red color HERE
Stone Ring - Earthbound Co. - $9.95 (Xmas Gift)

Mood Ring - Earthbound Co. - $9.95 (Xmas Gift)

Outfit Total (For me): ~ $2.00
That sounds crazy, but everything I am wearing were gifts,
except for my socks. haha





This picture is a close up of the print, taken from GW website!

Thank you for 
visiting. Come back soon!
Be sure to checkout/like Ed's page HERE!!


Comments

Post a Comment