Flashback

Flashback


This Look:
Rosin Low Pro Strapback Hat - Urban Outfitters
Scoop Neck Tee - Gypsy Warrior - Pacsun
Ecentrcm Black Pony Sneakers - Steve Madden
Vintage Jacket - Eddie Bauer
Necklace - Handmade by Depop user @dakotaraineshop


I've been using my old Instant Cameras and film that I've collected 
since the beginning of high school. I recently bought a camera that 
has been coming back into style this past year as well. The Fujifilm Instax mini 8. 
I saw these at Urban Outfitters, and various other places, but they ranged anywhere 
from $65-$100. I couldn't get myself to spend that, especially since the film was also 
really expensive! I started looking into it online and found that Walmart sells the camera 
for $49 and also a 2 pack (20 pictures) of film for only $13.  When I saw this, I asked 
to price match the ads, and got them for way cheaper than in stores! Now when I need 
film, I can grab it, and price match it.

Fujifilm INSTAX MINI 8 Camera - WALMART
I got the Camera Cover Sticker at URBAN OUTFITTER. I had a $5 off coupon 
at the time, so it only cost me around $1 for it.










Comments