KJFS x Cara Greenleaf Designs

KJFS x Cara Greenleaf Designs


A while back I did a shoot with Karen, owner of Cara Greenleaf Designs, and Rick, owner of Red Fox Indy.  I will put their links below. You should really check out both of their work, they both work very hard, and are great at what they do.
Cara Greenleaf Designs Jewelry:

Red Fox Indy Photography:

Things have been a little hectic lately. I just got back from a five day trip to Michigan, and now I'm leaving to see my bestfriend, (who just had her baby) in Las Vegas! So I will be gone another five days, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to post next Wednesday and Friday.
But you should still check out the jewelry below, and be sure to go give them both a like on their facebooks! :)








All photos and rights reserved to Cara Greenleaf Designs, and Red Fox Indy.

Comments