Roll and Roll

Rock and Roll

 Jacket & Jeans: Urban Outfitters / Shoes: Maurices / Top: Forever 21/ Hat: Thrift

This look is an easy to put together. You can wear this (or something similar) on a day when you're in a hurry. It's very simple, yet it looks better than throwing on a t-shirt and tennis shoes. It's also easy to mix and match these pieces with  other outfits as well. I got this hat at the Goodwill Outlet. It says "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame & Museum" and the back has Cleveland Ohio embroidered on it. I've always wanted to go there ever since I was a kid, and it's not too far of a drive for me. I will have to go sometime, and let you know what it's like. Have you been before? Are there any other rock'n roll or metal places I should know about? Feel free to let me know in the comments below!

Comments