Eternal Chance

Eternal Chance
Top: Urban OutfittersPants: Maurices Shoes: Maurices / Flannel: Thrift

I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much here lately, holidays have gotten in the way, and  I've been very busy lately with finals coming up, projects to finish for school, and a mid-level review of my artwork at school. I think this outfit expresses how stressed I have been. I've also not been very motivated in putting outfits together, or taking pictures sadly. I will do better from now on I promise. Lately all I want to do is go thrift shopping, or eat and sleep, haha. I guess the winter weather has gotten me in a slump, and all the things I need to get done for school, and holidays will be over soon, then the stress will be gone.  Anyways, enjoy this simple, thrown together, college-girl with 3 hours of sleep a night look.

Comments