Snake Charmer

Snake Charmer
Leather Jacket: Maurices / Gray Top: Top Shop / Pants: BDG - Urban Outfitters (Snake Patch: eBay) / Booties & Lingerie Teddy: Vintage
So for this post I was going to show you how to make these pants, but I think it's pretty straightforward. I linked you all to the patch that I bought. If you search though, there are different sizes you can buy. I have multiple of these jeans because they are my favorite, so I decided to cut the bottoms for the fringy look, (once they go through a few washes) then add this patch. This snake is a knock-off of the Pre-Fall Gucci Resort 2016 set. It is one of my favorite sets, but I obviously can't afford anything from it. The pants that look similar to the ones I made run at $1,200.
I hope you all enjoy this look!


Below I made a set with links showing you the actual Gucci pieces. The pants I made are very similar:
Gucci

Comments