Birds.

 Hello & Welcome to my blog
If you read my last post you know that I am taking pics tomorrow with a photographer from my home town and I am super excited!
Also I am part of an Art Exhibition that is happening tonight, I will let you all know how that goes :)
Anyways here is my latest Outfit:

Birds.

This look:
Bird Cage Print Top– Lily Rose (Anthropologie) - Goodwill - HERE (on Ebay)
High Rise Skinny Jeans -Mudd - Kohl's - HERE $9.50
Lace Up Boots - Charlotte Russe - Similar HERE & HERE $20.00 (Xmas Gift)
Leather Jacket – H&M - ?
Stone Ring - Earthbound Co. - $9.95
Mood Ring - Earthbound Co. - ?
Purse - Forever 21 - $5.00
Outfit Total: ~ $44.45





I also decided to dye my hair a dark brown and put color on the bottom
I used Ion Brand hair dye that I bought from Sally's
The colors I used were:
Ion Color Brilliance Demi 4N Medium Natural Brown - HERE
&
Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Azure - HERE

The Blue didnt work too well in my hair. It turned out to be more of a greenish color,
but I still like it :)



 
Thanks for visiting my blog. Come back soon <3
 Happy Fashion Friday!

Comments