Moon Child

Hello & welcome to my blog
Today’s look is another that was taken with Ed
This is one of my favorite look so far because first, I love this kimono and second, Gypsy Warrior is one of my favorite brands.
Enjoy <3

Also, please go HERE & vote for me. It would mean a lot!! :)


Moon Child.





This look:

Lilly Moon Kimono – Gypsy Warrior (Xmas Gift) HERE $38
1980s Fishnet Tank (Hand-me-down) Similar HERE & Cheaper HERE
High Rise Skinny Jeans -Mudd - Kohl's - HERE $9.50
Stone Ring - Earthbound Co. - (Xmas Gift) $9.95
Mood Ring - Earthbound Co. - (Xmas Gift) ?
Western Ways Booties - Forever21 – HERE $11.00 (on sale)

My Total: ~ $20.50



Gypsy Warrior is an awesome brand, and they have the best clothes.
This is my favorite piece of clothing. It is so comfortable and I like to pair it
with all kinds of different outfits :)
They are also at PacSun so check them out!


Thank you for 
visiting
Be sure to checkout/like Ed's page HERE!!



Comments

Post a Comment