Moth to a Flame

Moth to a Flame



Before we start I would like to say that I've updated my Facebook
Page, and it now has a different address:
Please go like it if you're interested in my content and would
like to see more! Thank you :)



This Look:
Moth Print Sweatshirt - H&M
(They also have matching pants HERE)
White Pearl under shirt - Vintage
Hi-Waist Super Skinny Jeans - Refuge - Charlotte Russe
Brown Hiking Boots - Earth Spirit - Goodwill

For this look I took a vintage button up top, (that had
some pearl beading on the collar) and layered it under a simple
patterned sweatshirt. This look is very quick and easy to make. It's 
perfect for a more dressy look on a day that you don't want to spend time
getting ready.
It was somewhat warm and rainy out. I was able to
wear this layered look and be comfortable without a jacket!




Comments