My Favorite Styles

My Favorites Styles

I was inspired by the company Social Print Studio to create a look book.
They can take your photos, and make them into Photo Books
(They even have tiny books, which is the most adorable thing ever!)
I actually collect mini notebooks and books, so being able to catalog all of my 
favorite looks into a tiny keepsake, would be the perfect addition to my collection!

Today I want to show some of my favorite outfits, 
and clothing pieces that highly represent my style.


1. Flannels + High Rise Skinny Jeans
I always wear flannels; they're perfect for layering. 
Also I prefer skinny jeans, and now that high-rise ones are back 
in fashion I've stocked up on them!

2. Kimonos
I LOVE kimonos. They are great for covering up. 
Most all of my kimonos are from Gypsy Warrior
And there I am again, wearing high-rise jeans (seriously
obsessed).

3.  Band Tees
I have too many band tees to count. Most of them I've 
received as hand-me-downs from my dad, or bought 
them at garage sales. These vintage 90s boots are 
also from a garage sale.

4. Leather!!
I kind of have an obsession...
I own about 10 leather jackets, and 13 leather style boots. 
They are essential in my wardrobe and style!

5. Vintage 
I love all things vintage, especially old 'grandma' style clothes!
This vintage floral dress I re-purposed as a cardigan
(I think I got it at a garage sale for only 25 cents).

6.Symbols
I really enjoy clothing that has symbolic imagery. I got this 
crochet pentagram bra from lunarfox. This jacket is one of my 
all time favorites. It is faux leather, with sheer sleeves (from DropDead).




Thank you for taking  time to go through my little look book.
I will be posting each individual outfit with more details, links and pictures 
in the futures. :)

Comments