Moth to a Flame

Moth to a Flame
Top: Thrift Pants: Urban Outfitters (cropped them myself) / Jacket: Urban Outfitters / Shoes: Public Desire

 Happy New Year! I hope you had great festive, and New Year celebrations. It's time for me to get back on the grind. School is starting on the ninth, and I'm ready to start posting every week. I needed a little break, so I decided to wait until now to post. Plus, it was super busy around Christmas and NY like usual. I actually met some really amazing people over my winter break, and we shot some photos. You can check out my Instagram to see them! I really enjoy modeling and creating art with people, and hope to meet more people who want to link up or collaborate.
Anyways, I'm excited to post more looks with stuff I've received, or bought over break. This jacket was given to me for my birthday from my best friend. She knows I love super cheesy, or gaudy things, so this reversible jacket is perfect. You need to click HERE to see what the other side looks like. 



Comments