Yellow

Yellow
Velvet Front-Close Bralette & Velvet String Bikini Panty: Victoria's Secret /
 Pants: Urban Outfitters / Shoes: Maurices

If you've seen my instagram lately, you've probably noticed that I've been posting in threes, and color-coding my posts. I'm currently at yellow (hence the name of this post). My sweatshirt was made by my grandma. It is my last name if you didn't know by now ;). I've also been really excited to take pics in this velvet panty/bralette set I got for Christmas. I actually got two sets; this mulberry one, and a black set. There was also an iced silver/purple color, (I'm not sure the correct color name) but there was only a bralette in my size. They were included in a $10.50 sale at Victoria's Secret, so I picked them out, and my Mom wrapped them for Christmas haha. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this post. The photography style is also different, because I had my friend take these, instead of my boyfriend who usually does. I also edited these with a grainy filter to give them a vintage look.

Comments