The Cat's Meow!

Hello, welcome to my blog!




Enjoy <3

Here's a cute quote to go with the theme:

"Cats never strike a pose that isn't photogenic" - Lillian Jackson Braun




Sweater - H&M - $5

 Booties - Rue 21 - ~$10
 Cat Purse -  - $1.00 at a garage sale!
Here are some things I enjoy ;)

Journal - you can read more about it here in my last post
Venus Flytrap - I got them on sale at Kroger - $1.49
Box of Asian candies - Walmart - $0.97 each box :) They are the best candy ever! I love them and I recommend them.




 Each box comes with a sticker, and as you can tell, me and my boyfriend have 
eaten a lo of boxes!

There is a little film of what I think is Rice Paper, but at first, I thought you had to 
peel it off, but it was too hard, then I saw this writing that said you can eat it :)


Thank you for checking out my blog. Hope you return!


Comments