The Little Things That Make Me Happy.

Follow me on Instagram and lookbook.nu
Instagram: kayleejowilliamson
Lookbook: kayleejo

I know it's been a while since I've posted. I've recently moved into an apartment and have been going to college. I often feel like I don't have any time to do things I want. I've gotten pretty used to my schedule now, so I am hoping to post more often :)
-Kaylee Jo <3


Hat - Charlotte Russe - $5 (on sale last winter)
Here is a pretty similar one :)
Death Bed Jacket - DropDead -
I got it on sale back  in May. They don't sell it anymore on their site, but if you would like to checkout the back of the jacket, and see it in more detail then click the link. :)



Here are a few of my favorite items:
  • Cacti - A house-warming gift from my mom. 
  • Pentel 0.9mm Mechanical Pencil - Garage sale. 
  • Sunglasses - Walmart - $5 
  • Green Lokta Nepel Journal (on the left) - A gift from my boyfriend - $10.95 
  • Strathmore Visual Journal (on the right) - Hobby Lobby - $7.99 
  • Birth Moon/Birthstone Necklace - Flea Market when I was in 5th grade 
  •  I grabbed some leaves from outside becuase they are starting to fall of the limbs, I can't wait fro fall! <3
  • 3 Farber-Castell PITT artist Pens:
- Light Flesh #132

-Cobalt Green #156
-Indian Ink #184 (?) - (The Yellow One)
These pens/markers were $2.47 each at Prizm Art Store
  • Prizmacolor Illustration Double Ended arkers - I got these at an awesome garage sale over the summer. I was super surprised and excited when the lady sold me a box of 24+ of them for only $3.00!! :D 
The Lokta Journal is a handmade, all natural journal
The journal has very thick paper that would be good for watercolor.
There is a bookmarker with a cute wooden button on the end.

Here is the moon necklace I got as a girl.
It has a picture of what the moon looked like when I was born (date and time of birth)
It also has my birthstone on the very tip of it.
It came in a golden colored drawstring bag, but it's worn off because it's been around 8 years.

These are the cacti my mom bought me. She bough them and planted/decorated the pot herself :)

Walmart Sunglasses

Here is the Strathmore brand "Visual Journal" I bought at Hobby Lobby.

It contains 22 Sheets of 140lb paper, making it very nice quality. I can't wait to use it!

Thank you for checking out my blog, hopefully you visit again in the future ;3


Comments