How to Style Tomgirl Jeans x FashionFit

How to Style Tomgirl Jeans x FashionFit


I recently got a pair of 'Tomgirl Jeans' from American Eagle. At first I was worried about the fit and the color, (I usually only wear high-rise black/dark jeans) but these jeans are amazing! They fit perfectly, (mid-rise) and I love the light wash. It gives any outfit a throwback look.
I put together a few outfits showing different styles you can wear with these jeans.

Also, there's a company called Fashionfit that takes your measurements,
 and matches you with other users similar to your size/shape.
We all know body types vary between each woman, and FashionFitallows you see what something would look like on a body similar
to yours before you buy it. You get to leave a review of the product as well.
When you read other's reviews, you can decide if a product is exactly what you want!

You can find my review for the 'Tomgirl Jeans' HERE

Casual:

Perfect for a 'running some errands' outfit. Comfortable, stylish, yet effortless.

Rocker Grunge:

Easy, throw-together look. These jeans pair perfect with combat boots. 
Add a body harness for a little more edge.

Camper Chic:

AEO's 'Tomgirl Jeans' remind me of what I used to wear as a kid when I played outside, 
or went camping. I revamped the style for a more trendy look. Paired with an oversized flannel, crop top, and stylish purse (don't forget all the enamel pins, and buttons). 
This is my top pick out of all the styles.

Comfy Campus Life:

A very simple outfit. A vintage, torn, over-sized college sweatshirt pairs well for a comfortable 
college girl look. You can also wear a crop top, and tie the sweatshirt around your waist.

Dressy:

Another favorite outfit. I paired the holey jeans with a floral romper, 
floppy hat, knit cardigan, and heels. 
This look is easy to put together, yet you look really dressy & nice.
I think the heels make the jeans standout the most in this look, with 
the contrast between classy heels and ripped jeans.

Let me know what you think in the comments below :)

Comments