Lipstick / Gloss Reviews
Lipstick / Gloss Reviews
I decided to share a Lip Makeup review with you guys today.
Here are a few that I have accumulated,
most are from ULTA. I linked where to buy them in the
titles of the products, just click on the titles. Enjoy!
1. Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint - Moody ($24) - I have a sample size.
Very thin, Shiny, lasts a while, doesn't dry out fast, minty smell & feel.
2. Tarte LipSurgence Skintuitive Lipgloss - Energy ($19).
Goes on smoothly, glossy, Smells amazing, applicator is shaped nicely,
not too thick or thin - just right.
3. Too Faced Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick - Candy ($21).
Shiny, semi-smooth, not too wet or dry, lasts a while, very pigmented, hard to get off.
4. Stila Magnificent Metals Lip Gloss - Pink Sapphire ($10).
Smells good, (like Coconuts?) Sticky in a good way, thick, applicator
is flimsy for smooth spplication.
5. BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Iridescent Top Coat Lipgloss - Hypnotist ($18).
Very nice effect, (you can't see in my photo, but it's iridescent) Very Sticky,
mint smell with plumper, doesn't last too long because of stickiness.
I've not tried it as a top coat, just as a gloss so you might get different results.
6. BareMinerals Triple Take Lip Stick - Cranberry Rose (No longer available).
Thin but covers well, very pigmented, shiny, smooth & moisturizing.
Soft & Smooth, very pigmented, shiny, not too dry or wet, oily feel like a balm.
8. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - ($6) (First two are Transylvania & Addis Ababa
View them on my previous review HERE. Next two shades are Dubai & Cannes -Shown below).
Thin application - have to apply two times, smooth, drys out quickly, doesn't lose pigment though.
9. NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick - Vintage ($7). My favorite of all NYX.
Thin, - apply two times, covers very well, great mixture between matte and creamy,
doesn't dry out as fast as Matte Creams.
10. NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper - Liv ($5).
Instant plumper feeling, upon application like Icy Hot but not as intense. No smell.
(usually isn't pink, I applied it after trying to get the Too Faced Melted off, but it was
hard to get off, haha.
11. NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick - Corset ($7)
Instantly dries out, gets crusty/sticky, have to take off previous layer before
putting more on. Color goes on smooth, thin, and very pigmented, it lasts
a while, just gets dry really quick.
|Corset (when smiling right after application)|
Thank you for visiting, I hope these reviews helped you!
Feel free to leave any comments below. :)