Welcome to My Nightmare

Welcome to My Nightmare

This Look:
Alice Cooper Tee - Garage Sale
Levi's Demin Jacket - Garale Sale
Beanie - Charlotte Russe
Hi-Waist Super Skinny Jeans - Refuge - Charlotte Russe
Crystal Necklace - Forever 21

I layered a white shirt with a collar underneath my Alice Cooper 
Tee, to revamp this look. This look is pretty simple, and good for a casual 
day. 
I was going to name this look after one of my favorite A.C songs "Poison", 
but decided to name it after one of his albums instead. 
I've always loved A.C. Back in elementary school, (when VHS' were a thing) 
my dad had a Twisted Sisters music video VHS, and that's when I first 
saw Alice Cooper.  You can watch the video HERE if you haven't seen it. 
I still love the cheesy 80s effects, and remember laughing at them as a child, haha.









Comments