KJFS x Dezzal (1)

KJFS x Dezzal (1)



Have you heard of Dezzal? They are a fashion shopping site that offer some pretty great clothing. They mostly provide boutique wear from in-house designers, but they also have a collection of designer brands! I picked out two items from their site. Today's post is featuring their Asymmetrical Solid Color Blouse by the designer ARNE. This designer's clothes are some of my favorites of the site. 
The top is actually better than I was expecting it to be. It's great quality especially for the price you're paying! I love the little pockets that it has, they're perfect for my phone. The top is a 'one-size' (XS-M in asian sizing) piece, and checking the conversion charts I'm considered an XXL in asian size (I'm usually a Med/Large in US, with a bigger bust.). The top fits, but the bust is a little to small for me, but it still works out perfectly if I keep it unbuttoned. What do you think about this top? Do you usually go for more modern pieces, or nah?

Also, Stay tuned to see which item I picked for Friday's Post!


Comments