Street Style

Street Style

This Look:
Black Label Society Tee - Garage Sale
Cardigan - Maurices
Jacket - Gypsy Warrior
Tomgirl Jeans - American Eagle
Heels - Lulu's (on sale now for $17)

I just saw on Lulu's Instagram that they are doing a contest to win a trip to NY.  You have to show your NY Street Style and tag them in it, There's a lot more to go with it, but you have to look on their Instagram page for rules (@lulus). I figured I might as well enter since I'm usually posting outfits anyways. I love Lulu's. They have some great stuff. I am always looking at their shoes since I have a shoe problem, haha. You should check out the contest for yourself! 
Also,  you can enjoy $10 off + Free Shipping on orders over $100 - Use the code Freeship10 at checkout. Click HERE!

Comments

  1. Great styling, perfectly matched. Share it on my blog.
    Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment