KJFS x Dezzal (2)

KJFS x Dezzal (2)


http://www.dezzal.com/mini-dresses/lipstick-print-suspender-skirt-p_6915.html?lkid=1092

Happy Friday Everyone. I'm wearing another piece from Dezzal today. If you didn't see my last post featuring them, you can check it out HEREI'm wearing the Lipstick Print Suspender Skirt by the designer HOYUGO. The only sizes they had in this piece was up to a Medium (asian sizing) so I knew it'd be small for me, but I LOVED it too much. When I received it I was surprised at how great the quality of the skirt was. Being really busty made it extra hard to fit my body. The straps were very tight, and I could barely get them on my shoulders. The print is also upside-down, but that doesn't bother me too much. This skirt is short as you can see. I think that's most likely because I choose a size that was way too small for me. I still love this skirt! What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments :)

 

Comments