1970s Palette

1970s Palette
This Look:
Top  - Out From Under - Urban Outfitters
Vintage Dress/Slip - Goodwill Outlet
Clutch - Vintage Handmade - Garage Sale
Boots - Free People
Cat & Moon Pin - Verameat

I found this amazing dress at the Goodwill Outlet the other day. It is my absolute favorite thing. I can't believe it is even Fall colors (it has a little black decor on the front). I'm pretty sure it was someone's grandma/mother's lingerie, but it works as a dress, haha. I want to pair it with my YRU Aura Boots, when it gets closer to halloween. This look is pretty simple. I found a place to take photos with a white background. I've been searching for new areas since the same 'ol places get boring. I also had time to edit these photos, to look like 70s style editorial pictures. Let me know what you think!

Comments