Serpentine

Serpentine

Sorry for the random pictures above. I'm trying something new with using widgets to link you all to items in my looks rather than a hyperlink. You can click on each picture and it will take you to the website! I'm doing it through Polyvore, so I'm not sure exactly how it's going to work. Anyways, I got these glasses at the same time as the ones I posted about last week. They were only eight dollars as well, and are nicely made. The jacket I randomly got from UO the other day. I saw the snake and fell in love. They only had one medium left and then a few XS, so I grabbed it up quick. It's a thick jean material and very warm. I wore it to school, and  it was so hot outside. I was sad, haha, but it'll be perfect for when it gets colder this Fall. 

Please let me know your opinion on the widget instead of hyperlinks. Or if you have an easier way to make something like it, let me know! Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.






































Comments