Antique Day

Antique Day

This Look:
Lipstick Tee  - Valfre
Pants - Urban Outfitters
Toni Heels - Public Desire

I ordered these shoes from Public Desire when they were having a $10 sale. I absolutely LOVE them. They are a little taller than I am used to, but I will have to just wear them around a bit. These pictures are a bit different than usual, because like I've said before; I've had no time to pre-plan my posts. I just took my camera and wore an outfit that I wanted to shoot in. My friend and I went to a local antique place (It's called Midland Antiques for those of you from Indianapolis, IN). It's one of my favorite places, though the items are quite expensive depending on the seller. I just adore all of the old furniture they have. The picture above is of a '60s mustard yellow Mod couch. It was the most amazing thing, so of course I had to get a pic of the Grey against the mustard. I just wish I could afford it!
Anyways, thanks for visiting. :) 

Comments