Creep

Creep
Top: H&M / Dress: Vintage (Thrifted) / Boots: Free People
 
I've linked some similar velvet dresses/slips, since mine is thrifted. I always go to the Goodwill Outlet and find vintage lingerie to wear as everyday clothing. Velvet, and slips in general are in style right now. There are tons online at various places. The ones I linked are from Urban Outfitters. They're a bit on the expensive side, for me at least since I'm used to getting them for under one dollar at the Outlet.  The lettering on my crop top actually glows in the dark. I got it at H&M last year after season so it was only seven dollars.
Anywho, I'm off to see Dokken (& Winger) play in Illinois tonight. I'm very excited. I will also be publishing a post on Monday for Halloween to show you my costume (I'm actually being a social human this year, yay! haha). I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween weekend.

Comments