Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween

Just a quick post today. Here's a picture of my costume this year, since I actually went somewhere over the weekend. I am Alice from Resident Evil. Her outfit from Resident Evil: Extinction is my favorite by far. For my costume, I used a mixture of stuff I had at home, thrifted, and Walmart finds. I also had gun hip & leg holster to wear, but I forgot them at home, that's why I'm not wearing them in the photos.
Here's what I wore:
Shorts - Goodwill Outlet ($0.10)
Belt - Goodwill Outlet ($0.10)
Leggings that I cut up - Walmart ($5)
Men's Tank - Walmart (3-pack for $8)
Water Gun - Walmart ($7)
Holster - Walmart ($13)
Boots - Maurices (Had at home)
Scarf - Rue21 (Had at home)
Black Romper - Urban Outfitters (Had at home)
All together I spent: $30 for my costume. Like I said, I had some stuff at home already though.
Anyways, I hope you all have a great Halloween, and stay safe!


Comments