Plaid, Velvet, & Leather

Plaid, Velvet, & Leather

Jacket: Maurices / Bodysuit: Urban Outfitters / Heels: Public Desire

This is one of my favorite Fall looks. These heels are stylish, but hard to walk in, I think it's totally worth it (haha). I love all of Public Desire's shoes. I try not to look at the emails they send because I always see a pair of shoes that I want! As far as the bodysuit goes, I fell in love with it as soon as I walked into Urban Outfitters. I contemplated buying it, then found it online and kept adding/removing it from my cart. Finally I decided to go in-store and buy it. My scarf on the other hand is actually just a piece of material from Joann's Fabric. I saw it in store, thought the Fall colors were perfect, and bought a yard. I just tied it around my neck to look like a scarf. It's really warm too. As you can tell, I am a sucker for Fall, well...just about everything, I love the styles, colors, and patterns of the clothing. I love the food, scents/flavors, (candles, lotions, drinks) whether, and just the overall feel or emotions associated with Fall. I'm also very excited for the bridge festival this weekend! I hope you all are doing well, thank you for visiting KJFS :)

Comments