Purchases x TOPSHOP WISHLIST!

Hello my lovely baby seals!
I didn't do a look for this weeks Fashion Friday because I've been so caught up with school, but I am going to show you a few of the things I have purchased recently!
Also I will show you my TopShop Wishlist
This is going to be a much shorter post than usual.
<3

First of all, I hope you all had a great weekend. I am currently on fall break so it has been relaxing:)
Anyways, I had never been to TopShop before until I went to Chicago in September. You can read about my adventure to Urban Outfitters in Chicago, Here.

 I was surprised when I found these socks, and the chameleons are adorable!
I have been wanting to wear these with a cute pair of sandals but I'm not sure what would work.
If you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know, I appreciate the help! :3

I got these cute ankle socks for only $6!
 You can buy them Here.

 I saw these at a distance and instantly fell in love. I guess it was meant to be because they were the last pair and happened to be my size! <3
They are called Giggle Geek Shoes on TopShop.com

These shoes are super adorable, but when I first wore them they cut into my heels!
Obviously that was bound to happen on the first wear, I just need to break them in.

They were only $12!!! When they were originally $45!
you can get a pair of white ones Here, but they are $30

Here are some of my current favorites from TopShop!

Topshop Wishlist


I hope you enjoyed this post and visit again, also feel free to leave comments or questions
also follow me on Lookbook and Instagram! :)

If you have suggestions for me on how to style the chameleon socks, please let me know!!
;x
Thank You <3

Comments

  1. Hi there! i love Topshop, sadly there isn't any in the small Italian town where I live. anyway, those chameleon socks are just too cute! :)

    http://francescacostumedesigner.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am happy you visited my blog! Aww, well at least we've got online shopping, thank god for that! Haha Anyways, thank you :D

      Delete

Post a Comment