Autumn Gold

Autumn Gold

This Look:
Autumn Gold Jacket - Maurices
Neckerchief - Vintage
Lace Top - Ambiance Apparel - Burlington Coat Factory
Jeans - Refuge - Charlotte Russe
Heels - Forever 21

I just got my first ever job this week! I started working at Maurices. I really dig their clothes, and service. They're a great company and provide amazing service to their customers, and better yet, to their employees. As soon as I walked in on my first day, I spotted this Zip up Jacket and knew I had to have it! Instantly fell in love, so obviously had to buy it, haha. It's a perfect fit and color for Fall. I paired it with a vintage neckerchief I got at a secondhand shop, and added a lace tank for a girly touch. I also started parting my hair in its natural place. I used to hate it parted in the middle, so I'd brush it to the side, but everytime I wash it, it automatically goes back to a middle part, so I decided to try it out for a bit. I'm liking it so far though! Definitely gives an all around '70s vibe. I will be wearing this jacket all Fall. They also have it online; I put the hyper-link in the section above this one (where it says Maurices, I'm wearing a size Large).

Comments

Post a Comment