Loser Machine

Loser Machine

This Look:
Put a Loser Between Your Legs Tee - Loser Machine Co.
Faux Suede Shorts - Maurices
Necklace - Maurices
Glasses & Shoes - Thrift

How are you all? Hope your Summer has been great so far. My favorite part about Summer are all the garage sales. I found this tee at one this past month, and it was only twenty-five cents! It's been one of my favorite finds so far. I looked the company up, and it turns out they're awesome. I'm not sure what year this tee is. I Google Searched it, but only found the same graphic on a plain black tee (if you know please inform me). I looked through all of their Lookbooks, and wished I would've known about them before, because their clothes are right up my alley. I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on them now, haha. Anyways, you should check them out.