Loser Machine

Loser Machine

This Look:
Put a Loser Between Your Legs Tee - Loser Machine Co.
Faux Suede Shorts - Maurices
Necklace - Maurices
Glasses & Shoes - Thrift

How are you all? Hope your Summer has been great so far. My favorite part about Summer are all the garage sales. I found this tee at one this past month, and it was only twenty-five cents! It's been one of my favorite finds so far. I looked the company up, and it turns out they're awesome. I'm not sure what year this tee is. I Google Searched it, but only found the same graphic on a plain black tee (if you know please inform me). I looked through all of their Lookbooks, and wished I would've known about them before, because their clothes are right up my alley. I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on them now, haha. Anyways, you should check them out.

Comments