Rock and Roll Over

Rock and Roll Over

This Look:
Kiss 1977 Tour Tee - Vintage
Tomgirl Jeans - American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace - Gypsy Warrior
Belt - Hot Topic
Blue Velvet Shoes - Urban Outfitters (They have a wide variety of color & type on their site)

Rock and Roll Over is my second favorite Kiss album (first is Hotter Than Hell). I remember in Elementary School I would turn the radio on the classic rock station before bed and fall asleep with it on. One night I heard "Calling Dr. Love" play, and fell in love with the sound of  Kiss. Of course I had no idea what the song was actually about, but that made no difference to me, haha.  I love remembering little things like that when I hear the music again. This is seriously one of the best albums. Each song was well written, and so catchy. If you haven't listened to it before then you should!


Comments