Rock and Roll Over

Rock and Roll Over

This Look:
Kiss 1977 Tour Tee - Vintage
Tomgirl Jeans - American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace - Gypsy Warrior
Belt - Hot Topic
Blue Velvet Shoes - Urban Outfitters (They have a wide variety of color & type on their site)

Rock and Roll Over is my second favorite Kiss album (first is Hotter Than Hell). I remember in Elementary School I would turn the radio on the classic rock station before bed and fall asleep with it on. One night I heard "Calling Dr. Love" play, and fell in love with the sound of  Kiss. Of course I had no idea what the song was actually about, but that made no difference to me, haha.  I love remembering little things like that when I hear the music again. This is seriously one of the best albums. Each song was well written, and so catchy. If you haven't listened to it before then you should!