Constrictor

Top: Similar/ Pants: Goodwill - Similar - Similar / Belt: Forever 21 / Shoes: Maurices

A little update, Target and Loot Crate shared my instagram posts! They were pictures from my previous two posts. you can view them Here, and Here.  I'm so excited. I know it's not much, but still means a lot to me. 
For this look, I combined these vintage grandma pants with a band tee (go figure). This Alice Cooper tshirt I got at his concert from October, 2016. It was one of the most amazing shows I've been to. He is such an inspiration to me; one of my idols. I added tennis shoes / sneakers to this look for a sportier look, but you can also add heels to dress it up a bit. Or even heeled booties for a 'night out' look. There are so many options for these pants, and I'm super excited about the color. I'm not used to wearing bright bottoms. Anyways,  I hope you all have a great day, and enjoy the pics!

Comments